of the Quality of Life
Please Note: These materials are in draft form and are not currently intended for use in the community. Your feedback is welcome, please share your suggestions for improving these materials by emailing us at. Thank you.
The purpose of the Clinical Trials branch of the Quality of Life Decision Tree is to provide you with information about clinical trials. The more you know about clinical trials, the better decisions you can make about whether or not to participate in them. By visiting the different leaves on this branch, you will be able to answer questions like:
- What is a clinical trial?
- What is the importance of clinical trials?
- Should I participate in a clinical trial? (Making an Informed Decision)
- What are some cultural issues that can come up when participating in clinical trials?
- What are some examples of clinical trials I might be able to participate in?
- How do I find out more about clinical trials?
There is much more to learn by exploring this branch of the Quality of Life Tree. Clicking on the leaves above will take you to the different clinical trials topics.